TORK Arctic Rotary Actuators
TORK RAM series pneumatic actuators are suitable for cold environments until -50°C with long life times. These actuators are using for automatic control of rotary valves with pneumatic power. It is tested in our R&D labrotary under -50 degree and passed from 1.500.000 cycle tests.
* It is designed for hard operating conditions with long life cycle time.
* Actuators are designed for operating at minimu-50°C ambient temperature.
* Feeding air of the arctic actuator must not contain water particles at all. Suitable air dryers must be used.
* It can be used in -50°C ambient temperature without any power reduction for a long time.
* Bearing and sealing parts are designed for working in hard conditions.
* Actuator bodies have special coating against corrosion.